The Austin/Dallas/Houston Jewish Funerals staff has extensive experience in planning and managing Jewish funerals, and we stand ready to put our expertise to work for you. We can plan and carry out your loved one’s final wishes in the venue of your choosing, whether it be a synagogue, chapel or graveside service.
All Austin/Dallas/Houston Jewish Funeral packages listed below include the services of a funeral director and staff, transfer to/from any necessary venues (i.e. home, hospital/hospice, synagogue, funeral home, and/or cemetery), transfer of flowers to venues, one standard register book and an internet obituary. For pricing information, please contact one of our Funeral Directors.
- Graveside Service
- Synagogue or Chapel Service
- Veterans Cemetery Service Package
Depending on the needs and wishes of the family, the following optional, additional costs may be included in the cost of the funeral:
- A donation to the Chevra Kadisha
- Out-of-town transfer of the deceased
- Hearse and limousine service
- Certified copies of the Death Certificate
- Opening and closing of the grave
- Honorarium for the Rabbi
- Obituary submissions to the local newspapers
- Large selection of caskets and funeral merchandise
- Use of a community room